Wednesday, August 3, 2011

End of day 1 gencon

Alright, so after this mornings fun. We finally managed to get to the convention center to get our badges. Aaron, Caboose, and Dustin were all able to get to the front of the line quickly, but because my last name begins with a letter after N I ended up having to wait in this huge line for a little over thirty minutes. Truth be told it wasn't that bad of a wait considering what I learned about the lines at Comic Con in San Diego.
Got my badge and we decided to make a quick trip around the convention center. Best thing we got to see to start out with was a statue of Drizzt and Guenhwyvar. Completely made my day. Got a pic in front of it.


After we left the convention center we went for dinner. Went to this all you can eat sushi place called The Journey. When we got there at 4 though we ended up having to wait until 5 so they could get dinner set up. Was a great dinner though. 

After dinner we went back to Aarons house and began setting up some characters for a Pathfinder game. It was great getting the characters set up, but we didn't really get to play for very long before it was time to go back to the hotel. And now here I am. and to bed I go... until Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment